Monday, September 8, 2014

New Children's Book Illustrator on the horizon! :)

Rachie Illustration (New Blog)!



I have worked along side Rachael Ansell, she is a pleasure to talk to and bouncing off ideas of our illustration work. I also attended some of her workshops based on her medium and character designs. I have partnered up with Rachael during Children Workshops and promoting our work at Festival Stalls and Gallery's across the Isle of Man. I heard that she has just recently finished a fully Illustrated Children Picture Book, which I cant wait to check out on this blog sometime soon. Rachael has a friendly and whimsical aesthetic to her work  and I hope she grabs the attention of many other authors, publishers and artists such as myself.

E: rachieillustration@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment